You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Welcoming applicants who take pride in excellent customer service, offering compassion and courtesy to all our clients. The receptionist role is essential, as the first impression to our clients, treating them with professionalism and care.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least 1 year experience as a Veterinary Receptionist
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player/plays well with other team members
- Positive attitude
- Enhancing reputation of the practice through client interactions and client education
- Accepting ownership for success /self-motivated
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented/organized
Job Type: Full-time
Salary based on experience
Salary Package Includes:
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Kaiser Medical Benefits
- Professional Membership such as CVMA, etc.
- Approved paid CE Courses
- Multiple dine &development opportunities
- kennels available for staff pets in work days.
Well Pet offers many avenues of learning for our interns. You would have opportunities to preform general surgeries such as: OVH, Castrations, Enucleations, and amputations alongside with our talented doctors. Our doctors love to help mold new minds and are more than willing to help you learn as much as possible.